Here is salma Haya update for day 9 of Ramadan.
#Salma’s Blog #spirituality #spiritual writing #Reflective writing #meditation #ramadan2023, #“Resetting our Souls”
Ramadan Day 9 Resetting our Soul
(The All Compelling)
The Irresistible, The Restorer, The Repairer.
* Al-Jabbar (in Arabic: ٱلْجَبَّارُ), there are several accepted meanings to this name.
* The most often quoted is The Compeller. He implements His decree without any opposition. There is no one that prevails over Him.
* The other interpretation is the repairer. He restores all of creation. He heals the broken-hearted, binds their wounds, and brings comfort to the weak. He compels each and everything to His divine will but is never Himself compelled.
* �From the root jim-ba-ra (ج ب ر), which has the following classical Arabic connotations: to restore something to sound, right or good state to bring back to normal, reform to benefit, to confer a benefit to be supreme, high, above all of creation to be compelling, irresistible.
* As a repairer he fixes by force and changes the state of something that is disordered and sets it right.
* Therefore, we can make du’a with this name when you want something in your life restored or fixed. Just as he compels a thing, He can put our lives in order. He is the only one who can mend what is broken, and restore what is lost.
* �When we come to know Al-Jabbar, we realize Allah سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ وَتَعَٰلَىٰ as having extreme power, supremacy, strength over all His creation.
* We can no longer believe in our superiority. We understand that He is the one who elevated our rank.
* He benefits His creation but needs no benefitting Himself. This name can be a reminder not to inflate your ego and to avoid self-aggrandizement
How do we call upon Al-Jabbaar,The Compeller, The Restorer
* O Allah, Al-Jabbaar, we know that You are the One who compels andrestores and who is Highest.
* Ya Allah, You are Al Jabbar-the Restorer . Mend our hearts when we are distressed and protect us from oppression and from being oppressive to others.
* Ya Allah restore my body from all sorts of Illness and protect it from laziness and cowardice.
* Ya Jabaro ! Make us obey Your commands willingly, and enable us to reach all our goals which are pleasing to You, ameen!