Salma Haya spiritual writing about Ramadan is becoming an inspiration. Here is what she has to say about the fourth day of Ramadan. You may like her page on Facebook SALMA HAYA for more knowledge.
#Salma’s Blog #spirituality #spiritual writing #Reflective writing #meditation #ramadan2023, #“Resetting our Souls”
Ramadan Day 4 : Resetting our Souls
(The Most Sacred / The Most Holy)
* The one who is clear of any imperfection, weakness, or shortcoming.
* Allah سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ وَتَعَٰلَىٰ is Al-Quddus (in Arabic: ٱلْقُدُّوسُ), meaning the most pure or the most holy.
* He is so far removed from any imperfection and does not suffer from any shortcomings.
MENTIONS OF AL-QUDDUS: �FROM QURAN & HADITH
* Arabic Root:�From the root qaf-dal-sin (ق د س), which has the following classical Arabic connotations: to be pure, clean, spotless be far removed from impurity or imperfection to be holy, sacred, and hallowed.
* The name Al-Quddus is derived from the word quds meaning sanctify, purify, or to be holy. Al-Quddus is the superlative which captures His essence of perfection.
* Reflection:�We can benefit from knowing Allah سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ وَتَعَٰلَىٰ is Al-Quddus by trying to be pure and sanctified.
* We need to cleanse ourselves where Allah سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ وَتَعَٰلَىٰ looks, which is in our hearts and our actions.
* This is a lifelong journey of freeing ourselves from desires and avoiding anger, lust, and addictions to food or clothing. Instead, be engaged in tawbah, i.e., seek Allah’s forgiveness,
* for He can cleanse you of any mistakes or wrongdoings.
* He can guide the one who is lost.
* Remember, Allah سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ وَتَعَٰلَىٰ is Al-Quddus, the pure and the Holy, and He created you. There’s a purpose and wisdom for your existence. We may not understand it or seem lost at times. But when we turn back to Allah سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ وَتَعَٰلَىٰ we become reoriented and start to feel whole.
Al-Quddoos ,The Absolutely Pure
O Allah, Al-Quddoos, we know that You are the absolutely pure beyond imagination.
* Ya Allah ! You are Al Quddus-the Pure One. Lead us to a sound belief in Your oneness, help us in purifying our hearts, deeds, and intentions
* Ya Qudduso ! guide us to purify our bodies and help us keep our environment clean.
* Ya Quddus’o Aid us in performing the best salah, and make us more generous towards giving charity .
* Ya Allah!help us to turn to the Quran so we can come to You with a pure heart, ameen!