On the 12th Day of Ramadan, Salma Haya has talked about Al-Baari’ ,The Originato. You may follow her page on Facebook Salma Haya
#Salma’s Blog #spirituality #spiritual writing #Reflective writing #meditation #ramadan2023, #“Resetting our Souls”
Ramadan Day 12 :Resetting our Soul
AL-BARI (The Evolver / The Maker)
The Maker, The Creator who has the Power to turn the entities.
* Al-Baari (in Arabic: ٱلْبَارِئُ) is the one who decreed things to exist out of nothing in a specific manner.
* Creates shape from nothing that has no model or similarity.
* He manifests His creations in perfect harmony and in perfect proportions without any faults.
* From the root ba-ra-hamza (ب ر أ), which has the following classical Arabic connotations: to create, to form out of nothing, to manifest, to create using pre-existing matter, evolve, to be individual free and clear of another thing, to be free and clear of fault or blemish.
* This is a reminder that we should be thankful to Allah سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ وَتَعَٰلَىٰ for the vessel He has granted us. We can not change it, nor should there be a desire to.
* Instead, we should learn to love it, look after it, and accept it for what it is.
* This process doesn’t happen overnight; there’s no guilt in not feeling great immediately.
* But, through studying Islam, we understand Allah’s attributes of how He is all-Knowing, doesn’t make mistakes, and that He is the best of creators.
* We must then examine our insecurities and put them under a microscope.
* The ways we are imperfect are through our actions and the way we treat ourselves.
* If we are honest, we can figure out what may be causing our unhappiness/uneasiness and seek to better ourselves.
* We don’t have to deny our weaknesses; instead, we should embrace them.
Changing the goal:
* The journey starts with love. There will be less of an internal conflict to do the things you already know you should be doing the day you revitalize the love of self.
* It’s hard to detach or untangle our current aspirations from what society has been telling us is important as it becomes indoctrinated. However it doesn’t align with Allah.
* This is what it means to be fooled by the worldly life – the cars, the money, beauty standards, fame, or popularity. All these are superficial. You don’t need to define yourself by these values.
* Instead, you can rewrite your story for confidence to be defined by your loving nature, piousness, devotion to Allah سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ وَتَعَٰلَىٰ, your , your mercy, your wisdom, your family values, and/or your hard-working and resourceful nature.
* Notice how all these are internal values that occur at the individual level. It doesn’t involve other people or require an outwardly show of something.
How to call upon Al-Bayyari’ ,The Originator.
* O Allah, Al-Baari’,we know that You create and form from nothing.
* Ya Allah ! You are Al Baari- our Originator.Make us confdent in our belief in You as the Originator of everything
* Al Allah! let us worship you alone; guide us to obey You, distance ourselves from bad, enjoin good, and forbid evil.
* Ya Allah! Help us ponder Your creations and appreciate Your power and greatness and give thanks to You .
* Ya Allah! make us of those who carry the da’wah of Your Oneness to others in the best way, ameen!