Day 11: Al-Khaaliq ,The Creator, The Maker
#Salma’s Blog #spirituality #spiritual writing #Reflective writing #meditation #ramadan2023, #“Resetting our Souls”
Ramadan Day 11: Resetting our Soul
AL-KHALIQ (The Creator)
The One who brings everything from non-existence to existence.
Al Khaaliq (in Arabic: ٱلْخَالِقُ) He is the one who creates things from nothing with no precedents. He creates what He pleases and in a perfect manner. He is the only one who determines when, how, and what to create and does so from nothing.
MENTIONS OF AL-KHALIQ: �
* �From the Arabic root kha-lam-qaf (خ ل ق), which has the following classical Arabic connotations: to measure accurately, to determine the proper measure or proportion for something, to proportion one thing according to another, to create something based on a pattern or model which one has devised, to bring a thing into existence from non-existence.
The names of creation:
* �The name Al-Khaliq is mentioned in the Qur’an 8 times.
* The three names of creation, Al-Khaliq (The Creator), Al-Bari (The Producer), and Al-Musawwir (The Fashioner).
* These names may seem synonymous with Allah’s ability to invent or create. But they are distinct names offering unique shades of meaning, bringing out different aspects to Allah’s creating of creation.
* For example, these three names are often said to represent an order to His creation. First, you have Al-Khaliq, The Creator. He who produces something from nothing, i.e., He plans and creates.
* Secondly, He is Al-Bari, The Producer – the one who initiates and brings into existence.
* Lastly, He is Al-Musawwir, The Fashioner – He organizes and shapes the arrangement of the creation.
* Let’s look at the the attributes of the three names like building a house: You have the planner, the builder, and the designer who gives it its final shape.
If we take a second to reflect on all of Allah’s creations:
* How can a person be created from a small drop of fluid and have it manifest into 30 trillion cells that all work in unison, giving us life?
* If you gaze at the night sky, look at each tiny speck of light, each one of those is a giant star existing far away in some galaxy Allah سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ وَتَعَٰلَىٰ has created.
* Yet here we are on this relatively small rock, floating through space, and it’s the only one we know that is habitable.
* All the beauty in the world, and you get to experience it; Allah سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ وَتَعَٰلَىٰ has allowed us to play a part in it.
* How can you not feel humble and appreciative of this very moment?
* The pessimist says, ‘but think of all the fitnahs (i.e., trials or tests) of the world’.
* A person can look through a window and appreciate the beauty outside, but it is possible to fixate only on the specks that dirty the glass. Whatever you focus on, you will see.
How to call upon Al-Khaaliq ,The Creator, The Maker
* O Allah, Al-Khaaliq, we know that You are the Creator of all that existed, exists, and will exist.
* Ya Allah! You are Al Khaliq .Lead us to unshakable belief in you as our Creator and let us never ascribe partners to You.
* Ya Allah! Guide us to please You and to ask You for our needs and wishes, awaken us to reflect on the creation, and make us of those who are good in form and good in manners, ameen!